test

Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby Shower

Hey friends! A lot of you have asked about a baby shower, I think at this point we are going to have a co-ed bbq party/baby shower when Danny comes home right before the baby is due, i'm thinking June 1.  I just want to have fun with all of my friends and have a fun time with our spouses.  I know this may be difficult for some of you that are single but because Danny hasn't been able to be involved much in the pregnancy and preparing for the baby it will be a great way for him to get in baby mode, celebrate and to welcome him back home for a bit! Plus, he said he wants a hamburger ;P I mentioned to some I kind of wanted to do a building baby's library as gift thing- where everyone just brings a book for their present.... but I have had some not  be so receptive to that idea so I think that's out!  Anyway, all of this is banking on that i'm still pregnant June 1 with baby due June 2, and Danny being able to be here in time for the birth! We'll see... :D

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea.... and I cant wait! :) I just bought some of my favorite little boy books from the book fair the other day, and I wasn't really sure what to do with them.... but now I do!

    ReplyDelete