test

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Decor


YAY!!!! I found this in a magazine at Angie's while I was babysitting and couldn't help but do it myself! In the magazine they used a few different patterns of black lace but I used mesh patterned tights instead. It was SOOOO easy! Because the tights are already stretchy I just pulled them over the pumpkins, tacked them and stacked them. Viol-la!

The first (bottom pumpkin) is plain orange, the second is a lumpy grey, the third is a square white pumpkin and the top is a small orange gourd. I got them for $14.00 at the "You Pick Barn". I went with my El Valor De Los Padres kids for a parent activity. It's on Rollandett (Sp?) in IF. Just head down 17th, turn left on Rollandett, travel about a quarter mile and it's on the right. They have an adorable mini corn maze and little train for the kids. It was funny... none of the parents picked pumpkins for their kids.... they all picked and purchased onions.... ?
If you're interested in going to the pumpkin patch you can find more info at http://www.youridahofalls.com/pumpkin-patch-idaho-falls.html.
Remember to bring your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment