test

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Moving


 Danny was told his prospective leave date this week.  We told the apartment we would be out in January and from there we are driving across the country to take me back to Idaho.  Poor Danny, he usually deals with things by not dwelling on things he cannot change, this week I have seen the reality of his deployment setting in.  I can't help but think how grateful I am that we will be together for Christmas before he leaves and that he will be back for the Holiday's next year, our baby's first Christmas! Last Christmas Daniel proposed and this year we are preparing for him to leave.  Things change so quickly and this next year will bring even more change.  Sometimes the one thing that gives me comfort is knowing that change is constant, time passes, that the phrase "and it came to pass..." is uttered so many times in the Book of Mormon because, like all if it's teachings, its a truth. I am looking forward to being back in Idaho but for obvious reasons it's bittersweet! The closer it gets to Christmas the more home sick I feel.  My family has a unique opportunity to all be under the same roof for a short time again.  Jacob will be home from his Mission in Italy in March, Kenyon is living at home, I will be living at home and Spencer is graduating from high school this May and preparing to heave on his mission, then I will be having the baby in June and Marissa the youngest is still at home.  So a lot going on and a lot to look forward to for this unique time in our family.  I think the first few months after Danny leaves will be the most difficult.  Until I have the baby.  Especially when I'm all big and uncomfortable and missing him! I just hope I can stay busy at home and have a good support system of friends and family to keep me busy and positive... without constantly telling me to BE positive :) I hope i'm not sick too, that will help. I am so excited to leave Georgia though... woa. We both really hate this place hahaha! We are going to Florida for Christmas and spending time with Danny's Dad, step mom and Sister's family.  We're excited about that and hope we can find time to visit a beach we went to while dating, the beach we decided we were going to marry one another :) good times. Anyway, I am just feeling bored and nostalgic as well as homesick, sad,and slightly hormonal/weepy so I thought I'd do an update.

4 comments:

  1. megan, i seriously love your blog.
    its my favorite to follow.
    youre a great writer and you guys have a great story to tell!
    im excited about your baby and hopefully nate and i will get a chance to come visit when youre back in idaho!!
    love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Lindsey! I feel like I write such lame stuff... Glad someone out there actually reads and enjoys reading it! I would love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Lindsey! I feel like I write such lame stuff... Glad someone out there actually reads and enjoys reading it! I would love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article allows you to see the truth. This is very good and informative in for this satisfactory article. ทางเข้าเล่น 123BETTING

    ReplyDelete